– Co-Founder and Artistic Director of Actors Theater of NYC, a multidisciplinary acting company developing and producing original diverse works of art in theater, immersive theater, film, VR and multimedia.
- Performed for this foundation which supports those (sufferers and caretakers) who are struggling or have struggles with major depression and suicide NY.
– Created a show and fundraiser for DreamYard in memory of Philip Seymour Hoffman, who was on the board of this organization which collaborates with Bronx youth, families and schools to build pathways to equity and opportunity through the arts.
– Created a storytelling event about sex trafficking where girls from this theater company told stories about sex trafficking. Girl Be Heard develops, amplifies, and celebrates the voices of young women through socially conscious theatre-making.
- Volunteered bringing recovery meetings to women in Rikers Island New York City Department of Corrections NY.
- Created, produced, directed and performed in “Angels for a Cause” a show and fundraiser for The American Cancer Society a nationwide, community-based voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major health problem.